I have some very exciting news to share!
I’ve been working almost full time this past year developing a new illustrated children’s book, written by author and eating disorders specialist Judith Matz.
Amanda’s Big Dream is the inspiring adventure of a girl who dreams of a solo in the Spring Ice Skating Show.
When Amanda’s skating coach makes a comment about her weight, she loses confidence in her ability to make her dream come true. Despite reassurances from her parents, her doctor, and her best friend, Amanda decides to quit skating.
Will Amanda return to the ice? Or has she given up forever?
Come along with Amanda as she realizes the true secret to following her big dream!
A healthy body image is essential for kids to feel confident and strong!
Parents want their children to have a healthy body image, but may be unsure how to respond to their kids’ anxiety about weight.
Amanda’s Big Dream helps parents, teachers and other caregivers discuss this topic with children in an entertaining and positive way.
Amanda’s Big Dream is for:
- Children ages 5 and up who enjoy a fun, friendly story with an inspirational main character.
- Pre-teens and teens dealing with body image issues/body dissatisfaction.
- Adults who struggled with body image as a child and want to read a story that’s healing.
- Parents looking for a fun and positive way to help children develop a healthy body image.
- Therapists, dietitians, pediatricians & other health professionals seeking a helpful resource for their clients/patients.
- Teachers who need books with a positive, thought-provoking message for their classroom.
Author Judith Matz and I really want to reach as many families as we can with the positive messages in our book,
so we priced Amanda’s Big Dream as low as possible, under $10.
And Amazon.com is running a wonderful discount for a limited time!
I really hope that you will find this book a helpful new resource for starting some positive conversations with kids you love!
Interested in Behind-the-Scenes Stuff?