Don’t wait until
after the diet!
“As soon as this diet is over,
I’ll treat myself to new clothes, hair, make-up, the works!”
“Once I lose this weight,
I’m going on a tropical vacation, or maybe Europe! ”
“Just 20 more pounds to lose,
and then I’ll apply for my dream job.”
“When I can wear a smaller swimsuit,
then I’ll try to water-ski!”
“I couldn’t possibly find love until I drop three sizes,
so why bother looking?”
“When I’m thinner,
life will be perfect.”
- How many times have you said, or thought, something like this?
- How many times have you had this conversation with your friends?
- How many times have you overheard strangers speaking these very same words?
And beyond these depressing words:
- How many times have you stopped yourself from having an experience,
because you felt too fat?
- How many times have you wanted to try something, meet someone, go somewhere,
but didn’t because of your size?
- How many times have you delayed living your best possible life
until you lose weight?
Have you been waiting until “after the diet” to
try something, accomplish something, experience something or become something?
Here’s a new thought: Do it now!
The very worst thing that could happen is that things don’t work out.
But at least you know you tried!
On the other hand, you might just make your dreams come true
and have the best experience of your life!
So what are you waiting for?